Saturday, March 28, 2009

i wish

This post is just a straight-out-of the-heart piece, excuse the lack of polishing, but I couldn't do it to this post:

u feel the distance
tell me about it
i listen, feel helpless
wishing it was different
but not saying it
wishing i could say something that would unite us, if only in dream world
but i keep quiet

u paint me a picture
of togetherness
'i come to meet u
hold your hand
hug you
warm your heart
sit beside you
hand in hand
whispering sweet nothings in my ear
an occasional peck on the cheek
smiles
warm air on my neck as u speak
blushes

my head on your shoulder
your arm around me
a lock of hair troubling me
you see it and smile and put it behind my ear
kiss my forehead 
ruffle my hair
i drift off to sleep'

no words needed
the silence speaks

although i don't say it
i wish it comes true
because i have never wanted anything more
never pined for anyone more
i realise the hardships, the mess
but this makes me happy
i can't be scared of wanting something that makes me smile

i shall wait
for the eventual
till then, i have a thousand pictures in my mind
waiting to be painted...

2 comments:

  1. I just realized though I'd read your posts hadnt commented. How erratic on my part...


    I love the fact tht this straight out of the heart,and hasn't been edited, just the way all writings should be...

    ReplyDelete